Mader Contracting is always looking for quality trades people to join our team. We currently have the following opportunities:
- Pilbara Field Service – a base roster of two weeks on, one week off but further work can be accomodated
- Pilbara Labour Hire – eight days on six days off, and two weeks on, one week off to various sites across WA
- Goldfields Field Service and Labour Hire – various rosters available, including FIFO, DIDO or residential positions
- Perth Field Service and Labour Hire – Rosters in the Metro area, and workshop based work
- Supervisory positions
- Senior Technical – Planned System Maintenance Technicians
- Overseas work opportunities through our relationship with Mader International Ltd, based in Hong Kong. For more details, please visit www.maderinternational.com.hk or email email@example.comIf you think you have the skill sets we’re looking for, call us today:
Head office: (08) 9493 6336 or Alan O’Shea, Human Resources 0429 794 420
Mader are always keen to hear from skilled and experienced mechanical trades people who wish to join our team.
Mader’s excellent reputation within the mining industry is built on the skills, attitude and performance of our valued employees. If you believe that you have the experience, work ethic and motivation to exceed our customers expectations then we want to hear from you today!
Your can-do attitude and hard work will take you far with Mader, building your skills and experience while earning some of the top rates in the industry.
Besides Heavy Diesel Mechanics roles, Mader also have opportunities for Auto Electricians, High Voltage Electricians, Light Vehicle Mechanics, Boilermakers, Servicepersons, Mechanical Supervisors and Planners.
The roles and positions commonly available at Mader are:
- Field Service in WA Pilbara and Goldfields offering flexible rosters,
- Labour Hire in WA Pilbara and Goldfields offering 2/1 and 8/6 rosters,
- Residential positions in in the WA Pilbara and Goldfields, and
- Perth based positions in the Perth Metro Area and surrounding mining areas.
We also provide overseas work opportunities through our relationship with Mader International Ltd, based in Hong Kong. For more details, please visit Mader International.
If you can’t see your opportunity with Mader listed in our current vacancies below or you would like some more information, please call our recruitment team today on (08) 9353 4348, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any general enquiries.
Also make sure you follow us on LinkedIn.